Tool Pouches

ANyone have the Lee Valley "Professional Tool Pouches" they seem to be of decent quality, but I'm wondering if anyone actually has them. I will be using them for framing and they are the only ones i can find in this exact style. Thank You.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pA741&cat=1,43413,45989&ap=1

I have the one marked "B" in the picture. I don't always use it if a smaller kit will do, because when the belt it's on settles to a comfortable position on my hip, the lowest pocket is at knee height. But it is very well designed and made of quality materials, and if you don't mind keeping your belt a bit higher, it works very well.
Scott