Tool gaurds

No matter what kind of gaurds you have on any tool with out common scence it will get you. I have been around all kinds of tools for over 60 year & have seen a lot happen most all because NOT using common scence. There is no quick way, just the right way. LEARN YOUR TOOL Been there done that
Keep your fingers Leave a Smile JP
JP wrote:

Common sense tells me to protect my tool these days.
Latex plays a big part in the protection. ;-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite