Tool Chest Finished

Page 2 of 2

Google doesn't supply access to binary newsgroups. Your only choice is to have someone email you the pictures or you can join a free group or one of the cheap ones. Teranews supplies a high speed connection to usenet with 50 megs a day download access for a one time fee of $3.95.
www.teranews.com.

There are 6 pictures here. About 4 or 5 posts down.
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw /

Just lucky choices. Thanks Robert.

I am very happy with the handles also. I wanted and got a wide rech area and I can put my full grip around the handle without my fingers bumping into to drawer front.

Ok, I did cut Bandsaw DT's except they look like rabbets. :~) Actually I cut the handles on the bandsaw with a quick jig that afforded me the ability to cut the outside and inside radius cuts with easy repeatability and accuracy.