Tool Batteries: A Canadian Source

Hi All,
To keep this information from being lost in the old thread, I have copied it into this new thread for everyone to benefit:
I have found <a battery supplier>, by chance, at the Hamilton Woodshow this weekend: http://www.batterybuyer.com /
They don't rebuild, they replace. They use Panasonic cells. They are quite knowledgable and the best part is the price: $43.15 +tx per pack (Dewalt 14.4V equivalents)! They are upgraded to 2200 mah as well. I just finished charging them and I am extremely happy with the power. I have not tested durability yet. They warranty their batteries for one year. They ship anywhere in Canada for $7 regardless of how many products you buy! $12 to the USA. Unbeatable. They also make Nimh upgrades as well. They don't have a retail store: online or telephone.
Check them out. Hope this helps. BTW, I will keep my old packs until I find a cheap rebuild service.
Ciao for now,
Michael