tongue and groove wallboard

I am wanting to do a small accent wall with tongue and groove 4 or 6 inch wide vertical boards but cannot locate any kind of wood like that. Long ago it was popular in knotty pine and I have seen it in offices in which walnut and other woods were used. I assume that it was not purchased as raw lumber and surfaced and routed or run through a shaper by the finish carpenters. The BORG stores don't carry anything close to that. Any suggestions as to sources of tongue and groove wallboard??

Michael S.

Reply to
Michael S.

Hoyt Weathers

Not to long ago, I got beaded, knotty pine wall paneling from Home Depot. It was 3/8" thick t&g and about 4" wide. I used it for door panels in some cabinets I was building. Looked good.

Preston

Reply to
Preston Andreas

Our Connecticut BORGS carry 3/8" T&G wainscoting in pine, oak, and primed MDF. Most is available in 4,5 and 8' lengths, and 4x8 simulated T&G sheets.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y