tongue and groove wallboard

I am wanting to do a small accent wall with tongue and groove 4 or 6 inch wide vertical boards but cannot locate any kind of wood like that. Long ago it was popular in knotty pine and I have seen it in offices in which walnut and other woods were used. I assume that it was not purchased as raw lumber and surfaced and routed or run through a shaper by the finish carpenters. The BORG stores don't carry anything close to that. Any suggestions as to sources of tongue and groove wallboard??
Michael S.
Try T & G wood flooring and install it on your wall. Home Depot and Lowes carry it in stock of differing woods. Go look. They are all thin, but will serve your purpose I think. Hoyt
"Michael S." wrote:

Not to long ago, I got beaded, knotty pine wall paneling from Home Depot. It was 3/8" thick t&g and about 4" wide. I used it for door panels in some cabinets I was building. Looked good.
Preston

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:59:00 -0600, "Michael S."

Our Connecticut BORGS carry 3/8" T&G wainscoting in pine, oak, and primed MDF. Most is available in 4,5 and 8' lengths, and 4x8 simulated T&G sheets.
Barry