Tom's a Star!

I flip open Woodshop News and but who do I see? <G>
Barry
Yeah, I saw Tom on the Tonight Show last night also... ;~)
in message

Tom WHO?

Tom Cruise?
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

<<I flip open Woodshop News and but who do I see? <G> >>
Take a peek at the byline of the article. Looks like a wreck "inside job" to me.
Lee

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:40:39 -0500, "Lee Gordon"

I know, I know...
But famous is famous.
Next we'll see him in the tabloids on some Mediterranean beach with J-Lo. <G>
Barry
Barry Burke Jr. responds

Quick note: that is Tom's photograph. Not just a photograph of Tom, but Tom took it all by hisself and sent it to me when I asked for a photo demonstrating some kind of shop lighting. Charlie Self
"In the final choice a soldier's pack is not so heavy as a prisoner's chains." Dwight D. Eisenhower
<<Quick note: that is Tom's photograph. Not just a photograph of Tom, but Tom took it all by hisself and sent it to me when I asked for a photo demonstrating some kind of shop lighting.>>
Wow! He's either ambidexterous or an alien.
Lee

Lee Gordon responds:

No, he just knows how to use a tripod and a camera's self-timer.