Toggle Clamps

I bought my first couple of toggle clamps at Rockler last weekend and now I can think of a million different ways to use them, but at $15-$18 US dollars a pop! Geesh!
Anyone now of a good (cheaper) source for these?
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

Cutting edge in Houston has them for about $10. I bought mine there a few months ago and a week later realized how good that price was when I saw Rockler was about 50-60 % more expensive.
http://www.cuttingedgetools.com/ You will probably have to tell them the model # as their catalog does not show near what all they carry.
www.cuttingedgetools.com

Did you miss my link to The Cutting Edge?

Did you miss my link to The Cutting Edge?
No, I found Cutting Edge Tools. There I found no links to toggles. Is there another "Cutting Edge" website? Do you have that link?

You listed the same site that I posted and I did mention that their catalog did not show everything that they carried.
Not quite. I searched for CUTTINGEDGE and found nothing relating to woodwork or tools. Then I found CUTTINGEDGETOOLS.COM and figured that was the site you had referenced and added that to the string to save another the search.
----- Original Message ----- From: Leon Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:41 AM Subject: Re: Toggle Clamps

You listed the same site that I posted and I did mention that their catalog did not show everything that they carried
Gooey TARBALLS wrote:

You'd have found both those keywords had you restricted your search to his post which you responded to with the link. It's even in the quoted text in your post. :)
er
--
email not valid

I was just wondering if the link that I posted was not working for some reason.

Wait til they are on sale (probably about 3-4 times a year like all their stuff) and depending on size and style they are in the $5 +/- price range.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
Try www.carrlane.com the site dosn't list prices you have to copy & paste item # into the shopping cart to see price but lots of selection and quite good prices

Reid Tool. Follow the economy link, or one of the others if you decide you need heavier duty. Should be able to find just about any configuration here. I think there are a couple of other industrial supply places on the net that probably have good selections as well.
https://reidecom.reidtool.com/xephr/edit/CATEGORY?query =*CATALOG_ID=ARFF05&query=*START_WITH_ID797

Try MSC