Todays Pen Project

After hours of making a jig to cut the tiny pieces, and glueing them up.. the turning was the easiest part.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Mac

G'day Mike, That's a work of art. Pen turning is something I'd like to have a bash at one day when I have nothing else to do ;). Nice work.

Regards John

Reply to
John B

turning was the easiest part.

VERY nice

Reply to
RayV

the turning was the easiest part.

Hours well spent... That's one nice piece of work!!!!

Reply to
bremen68

Beautiful work. I wish I had the patience.

Cheers. Mike

Reply to
tdup2