Today in the Shop II (w/pics)

Evening All,

Last Tuesday I started these six doors, today I managed to get back at them and finish making them.

- All the parts rough cut

Face jointing

Clamping the rail and stile boards together and batch edge sanding them to remove some tearout from the jointer

Making the cope cuts in the ends of the rails

All the parts milled up

The doors in clamps

Sanding the doors

Finished doors

can also see the face frames I am working on for the kitchen cabinets as well. The reason the stiles are not the same width on each side is because these are cabinet end panels and not really doors, they do look correct once installed.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

I was pleased to find the usual gratuitous gloat, good to see you back in form David; you're the Where's Wally of rec.norm!

Reply to
Greg Millen

Chuck Vance

Reply to
Conan The Librarian

Chuck,

A little LN #3 fits in my hands very nicly....

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

"David F. Eisan" wrote in news:eVQqc.36115$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

Truth be told, almost ANYTHING LN makes fits nicely. ;-)

Patriarch, whose anxiously awaited LN chisels "will get there when they are ready, not before."

Reply to
patriarch