Today in the Shop II (w/pics)

Evening All,
Last Tuesday I started these six doors, today I managed to get back at them and finish making them.
- All the parts rough cut
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/rsparts.jpg
- Face jointing
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/facejointing.jpg
- Clamping the rail and stile boards together and batch edge sanding them to remove some tearout from the jointer
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/edgesanding.jpg
- Making the cope cuts in the ends of the rails
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/copecut.jpg
- All the parts milled up
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/milledparts.jpg
- The doors in clamps
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/clampeddoors.jpg
- Sanding the doors
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/sandingdoors.jpg
- Finished doors
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/donedoors.jpg
You can also see the face frames I am working on for the kitchen cabinets as well. The reason the stiles are not the same width on each side is because these are cabinet end panels and not really doors, they do look correct once installed.
Thanks,
David.
I was pleased to find the usual gratuitous gloat, good to see you back in form David; you're the Where's Wally of rec.norm!
--
Greg

"David F. Eisan" wrote in message ...

Good work, David. Especially with the handtool driveby.
Chuck Vance
Chuck,

A little LN #3 fits in my hands very nicly....
David.

Truth be told, almost ANYTHING LN makes fits nicely. ;-)
Patriarch, whose anxiously awaited LN chisels "will get there when they are ready, not before."