To the Texas Duo Leon and Swingy

This is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJoGTf6KL8s&feature=related

On 5/11/2012 1:39 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

I am considering it, I saw that about 4 weeks ago. Swingman has indicated that he does not have the room.
My big concern would be the weight. Currently I am using 2, 4'x4' sheets laying on top of a 2x4 frame on 2 saw horses and that works for me.
But thanks for pointing that out! He has some other neat stuff, especially like his trailer.

The table size and construction is easily modified. Pictures and the entire build was discussed by the builder of the bench on the Festool Owner's Group. If you want, I'll find the link and post it for you.
On 5/12/2012 10:23 AM, Dave wrote:

I would appreciate that if it is not too much trouble. Thank you Dave.

Here you go. If you have any questions about the workbench, then I'd suggest asking Ron himself on the FOG. http://festoolownersgroup.com/festool-jigs-tool-enhancements/the-ultimate-work-bench/msg157371/#msg157371
He also built an ultimate mitre stand. http://festoolownersgroup.com/festool-jigs-tool-enhancements/the-ultimate-miter-stand/msg156218/#msg156218
On 5/12/2012 11:44 AM, Dave wrote:

http://festoolownersgroup.com/festool-jigs-tool-enhancements/the-ultimate-work-bench/msg157371/#msg157371
http://festoolownersgroup.com/festool-jigs-tool-enhancements/the-ultimate-miter-stand/msg156218/#msg156218
Thank you Dave!
On 5/11/2012 1:39 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Yep ... dude does some good stuff. Unfortunately, the table is bigger than the remaining space in my shop, without a project in it. :(
Thanks for the heads-up, though. Appreciate the thoughtfulness.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
tiredofspam wrote:

======================== "Swingman" wrote:

========================My impression of this package is it is designed to be taken to the job site and set up as req'd.
Not designed for permanent setup.
Lew
Yep, I'd agree, but with limited space and a festool like setup. I figured they might want something like that to put out side their garage on nice days to have a work/assembly table.
It fit with the festooly logic too.
On 5/11/2012 4:55 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

On 5/11/2012 3:55 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Really, No shit!!??
... but you still have to _store_ the SOB somewhere, eh?
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

"Swingman" wrote:

------------------------------------ Job site trailer?
Lew

Can I borrow yours, and when can you deliver it? :)
--
www.ewoodshop.com

"Swingman" wrote:

-------------------------------- $20K will make a down payment.
Strictly T&M for the balance.
Lew
Swingman wrote:

Interesting video. I'm not sure I'd like to be looking for tools underneath the top all of the time--I think I'd get conked in the head by something. Maybe a removable "tool caddy" makes sense, since upon set up, you would probably want some tools handy.