to sliding miter table or to not to sliding miter table

My biggest challenge in my shop is cross cutting panels. So I purchased a delta sliding miter table about a year ago. It is heaven sent, but since I only have a garage workshop it just takes up way to much room and I'm not willing to cut down the size of my extension table. So I am conflicted; live with the space constraints or choose a different method of cross cutting panels. What is everyones thoughts on my dilemma and how do ya'll negotiate panels? Do you have any ideas/imput?

Don

Reply to
sr_wood