to JOAT

Just a comment that I appreciate the time you take to find and post the various plans that you post. Most don't appeal to me personally but every now and then something catches my eye.
Just wanted to say thanx for the efforts.
Vic
--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't

LOL!
Wed, Jan 5, 2005, 11:23pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (VicBaron) exclaims: Just a comment that I appreciate the time you take to find and post the various plans that you post. Most don't appeal to me personally but every now and then something catches my eye. Just wanted to say thanx for the efforts.
Hmm, been skipping your meds, eh?
No prob, but you're wrong. I don't look for this stuff. It's fallout from searches I make for myself. It only takes a few seconds to post some of what I find, so I do it. Most of my searches nowadays are not wood related, so not so many posts. You want more, check the archives. And, yeah, some of it is total crap - those I post to wind up the "too tight" people. LOL
There's a few people who actually saved about everything I posted. I've got groupies. LMAO
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
Does this mean I have to stop saving them ? I hate being called a groupie. Puff
exclaims: Just a comment that I appreciate the time you take to find and post the various plans that you post. Most don't appeal to me personally but every now and then something catches my eye. Just wanted to say thanx for the efforts.
Hmm, been skipping your meds, eh?
No prob, but you're wrong. I don't look for this stuff. It's fallout from searches I make for myself. It only takes a few seconds to post some of what I find, so I do it. Most of my searches nowadays are not wood related, so not so many posts. You want more, check the archives. And, yeah, some of it is total crap - those I post to wind up the "too tight" people. LOL
There's a few people who actually saved about everything I posted. I've got groupies. LMAO
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
Does this mean I have to stop saving them ? I hate being called a groupie. Puff
good reason for that....
--
Alex
cravdraa-at-yahoo-dots-comment

You got used to being called "Puff", dintcha? ;-)
B.
Good point ! Puff