To all the cabinet makers in the UK I could use some input

Greetings

I am planning to move back to the UK in the near future. But from here on the west coast of Canada it's hard to gauge the job prospects there. To get an idea of what I am capable of you can have a look at a website a friend made for me, not much there but it'll give you an idea of what I can do. www.ashtonswoodshopTHISDOESN'TBELONG.com I plan to move to the midlands, Yorkshire, Derbyshire...

You can get me directly at matshouse@hotmail_takeout_.com Thanx in advance

Reply to
Mats

Perhaps a link that works would be helpful.

Reply to
Leon

If does if you remove the (rather obvious IMHO) THISDOESN'TBELONG.

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
Andy Jeffries

Reply to
Bob S.

It does here - I then get a site titled "Ashtons-Fine Reproduction Furniture" and a picture of a table/dresser.

I don't know what we are doing differently, I have the following URL in my browser (remove the spaces):

h t t p : / / w w w . a s h t o n s w o o d s h o p . c o m /

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
Andy Jeffries