TJL Tools. Anyone have an opinions on this brand

Here is the specs on a sliding compound miter saw with additional New Carbide blade 100 dollars. TJL Industrial Mod MJ26258 13 Amp motor ( 4,100 RPM ) 40 Tooth blade and choice of a Delta or a Dewalt 60 Tooth Carbide Blade.

I am wondering if this is a good buy or should I save for a better brand or one with different features.

Reply to
PAPutzback