Titebond unglue

Wanted to undo some prototype assemblies so called tech support and got 180° in oven and patience will probably soften original Titebond for disassembly. Worked!

Reply to
nospambob

Thank you! It never occured to me to unglue something. I would have been pissed and threw the item away and started over again. SH

Reply to
Slowhand

Vinegar works pretty good also if you can get it on the glue.

Reply to
Leon
180 - cool! I need to know this.

ty!

Reply to
Eric Ryder

I guess that may explain why the TiteBond III waterproof test did not fair so well as IIRC the pieces were put in boiling water.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
nospambob

Reply to
nospambob

cool.. thanks for the info!

Kinda makes me wonder if a heat gun might work??

Mac

Reply to
mac davis