Titebond III yet ?

Is is available yet ? Anyone tried it ? Are you waiting on it ? Why ?
jim bailey
Greetings,
Since the question asks about the next version of glue, I will add a question about Elmer's and Titebond's outdoor glue.
I just bought Elmer outdoor glue, which the label said it passed Type 2 water resistance.
Does this mean it works better than Titebond II, whose label says it passed Type 1?
Sincerely, Bill Thomas
Jim Bailey wrote:

Bill Thomas wrote:

A quote from the Titebond web site:
"Titebond II Premium Wood Glue is the only leading brand, one-part wood glue that passes the ANSI Type II water-resistance specification."

March. I needed a water resistant glue that is usable at low temperatures. (I'm almost out of firewood to heat the shop and I've already burnt all my mistakes)
Rick