Titebond III for cutting boards?

I'd like to make some cutting boards for Christmas gifts. Will Titebond III be a good glue for them?

Reply to
AcornMan

Dap powdered poly, totaly waterproof but s-s-s-slow to dry. Sounds like a great gift idea as personally made, takes a real heart to do that.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

I can't speak for Titebond III although I have used Titebond II and it's done just fine. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

Sure

Reply to