Titebond III Does not Perform

Page 5 of 5
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:33:08 GMT, "Leon"

Leon-
thank you for taking the time to correspond with the folks at titebond. you might consider inviting the titebond rep to post directly to rec.woodworking. I have a couple of questions to ask and I'm sure others do as well. I think we're a big enough forum to warrant their attention....
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:06:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

I agree with you Bridger, and I think it can be good for both parties. Seems to work with Rob Lee anyhow.
JP
Well, that sounds like a good idea and I have exchanged 3 e-mails with him today. I may be just short of being considered a heckeler from his view. LOL.. I do however think it would be great if perhaps you or some one else invite them to participate or at least check in with us once in a while. The more requests from different people that they get the more credible and perhaps worth while we will appear and the more likely their participation.
If any one wants to contact Steve Craig at Titebond,
snipped-for-privacy@FranklinInternational.com
Mr. Stone has been more than prompt with his replies.
If he is not the one to participate, I am sure that he would know the person.

OK, correction, Steve Craig is the sports announcer on one of the TV stations here in Houston. He probably would not be any help. Nor would Tom Franklin, another announcer... :~)
Try Craig Stone. ;~)
snipped-for-privacy@FranklinInternational.com
wrote:

the

As long as he _participates_ rather than uses it as a marketing outlet, sure. If I start seeing marketing drivel from Titebond's folks, on top of all the other stuff here lately about them, I'll switch glue brands to something else.

You are absolutely free to do that and you can even plonk them so that you do not have to see their posts.