Titebond I vs. Titebond II

Any reason not to always use Titebond II over Titebond I (other than the minor difference in cost)?
i.e., Titebond II has the advantage of water resistance but does it have any disadvantages for general woodworking?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/search?group=rec.woodworking&q=Titebond+I+vs.+Titebond+II&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group Tom blueman wrote:

Titebond II is more viscous and doesn't spread as easily. I use Titbond I unless I need a water resistant glue. -- but then, why not use a fully waterproof glue?
Also, even though we hope never to have to undo a bond, it's easier with Titebond I.
The chalk temperature (the temp at above which it should be used) is higher for II than I
If were not cheap, I would use III uas the general purpose glue rather than II
personally I just use use I unless I need waterpreoof.