Tite Bond II...Hardware Store says it has the fewest complaints

Page 2 of 2
Leon wrote:

Not in my view, no--see other longer response. They meet the Standards stated; no more, no less.
From the TB site--

In bold letters the lable states Water Proof. The glue is not water proof. No stipulations unless you look elsewhere.
Leon wrote:

Not in my view, no--see other longer response. They meet the Standards stated; no more, no less.
From the TB site--

Very interesting discussion on TB glues, but probably more info than the op was asking.
In my years of using glue, I have always been well satisfied with TBs.
Bob
Bob-tx wrote:

Ya' think????!!!! :)

But why should the OP be the only one to learn something here. ;-)

No actually, this thread is great.
On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:46:05 -0700 (PDT), "Thomas G. Marshall"

I've used Elmer's Woodworkers glue for over 30 years, probably gallons of the stuff. It's strong and never had a complaint. I suspect there is little difference between the major brands. I don't use the waterproof glue unless the application requires it.