Tis the season.

To all the Wreckers... Merry Christmas, and all the best for the coming year. May your splinters be few and your glue lines clean.

And a glass of Christmas cheer raised in honour of our absent friends.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

G. Ross

Back at you, Dave.

As to absent friends, Hear! Hear! Yesterday, I visited the widow of a ver y good family friend, a true master craftsman, whom I had learned a lot fro m, skill-wise and vision-wise. Pat Castille had limited reading and writin g skills, but had an inherent vision and natural ability to create wonders, with the minimum of tools. It was always a pleasure, not only working wi th him, but simply visiting with him.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Same to you Dave!

Reply to
Leon

-------------------------------------------- Back at all.

Enjoy the season.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Nicely said, Dave.

Best wishes to all of you.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Yea, verily. And may tearout be but a memory and all of your finishes turn out perfect.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Thank you! Same to you!

Mele Kalikimaka to everyone and their families!! `Casper

Reply to
Casper