Tis the season.

To all the Wreckers... Merry Christmas, and all the best for the coming year. May your splinters be few and your glue lines clean.
And a glass of Christmas cheer raised in honour of our absent friends.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Amen!
--
 GW Ross

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:37:24 PM UTC-6, Dave Balderstone wrote:

Back at you, Dave.
As to absent friends, Hear! Hear! Yesterday, I visited the widow of a ver y good family friend, a true master craftsman, whom I had learned a lot fro m, skill-wise and vision-wise. Pat Castille had limited reading and writin g skills, but had an inherent vision and natural ability to create wonders, with the minimum of tools. It was always a pleasure, not only working wi th him, but simply visiting with him.
Sonny

"Dave Balderstone" wrote:

Back at all.
Enjoy the season.
Lew
On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:37:24 PM UTC-6, Dave Balderstone wrote:

Nicely said, Dave.
Best wishes to all of you.
Robert
On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 22:37:21 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

Yea, verily. And may tearout be but a memory and all of your finishes turn out perfect.

Thank you! Same to you!
Mele Kalikimaka to everyone and their families!! `Casper