Tired of electrical discussions.

Page 2 of 3

Robatoy wrote:

I would give you a full wave as you go by but my capacity to enjoy this crap is reaching a very high level of resistance -- no doubt a sine of the increasing impedance to meaningful discussion -- this group needs a new theory less we collapse in a meaningless series as opposed to something natural -- perhaps we should stick to cutting logs? Surely it's just another sine in an endless stream that this group is becoming increasingly polarized -- which gives one the impulse see if we could find a magnetic personality to give us a new direction instead of wandering in circles with everything continuously collapsing and expanding. Yagi, yagi, yagi -- that's all I hear, no focus -- perhaps we could find someone who would reflect the groups values and start a stronger wave of focused and related topics in a new continuum.
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

I feel your pain. But try to control your hysteresis. Don't give yourself anode bleed. Step up to the plate and lose your biases. Watch those full waves as your arm could come out of its socket.
<<I feel your pain. But try to control your hysteresis. Don't give yourself anode bleed. Step up to the plate and lose your biases. Watch those full waves as your arm could come out of its socket.>>
This discussion is really going down the tubes.
Lee

Lee Gordon wrote:

And that shocks you how? Haven't you seen the resistance of this group to terminating some current trend that has them wired?
If you feel strongly about it, perhaps you could conduct a pole and urge folks to volt against it.
(sorry about that last one, I deserve to whipped with zip              cord for that)

I will strain to gauge the need for a corporal punishment such as that. I'm in a bit of a flux about physical punishment. Do not consider this post binding.

Brilliant!
Wire people digressing from the topic of this thread? I find it very revolting!! Watts next??? It's time to pull the plug on this stuff!!! Sam
SIR, Message from the BORG! Put in on speaker Ensign. "STOP! Resistance is futile"

Don't listen to them! They're just armateurs.
Mike in Arkansas wrote:

DANGER, Will Robinson! 50,000 Ohms!
wrote in message news:6_2ie.2450

But are the puns up to code??
If the punsters conducted themselves according to code, they would have installed them in series instead of parallel.

Absolutely, many people want to keep up with current events.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
On Mon, 16 May 2005 10:08:51 -0400, Lee Michaels

I try to insulate myself from these disputes.
Robatoy wrote:

I'm currently trying to resist the whole thread, although it does have potential.
And if you feel you can't resist, just try chanting "Ooooooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm"...
Despite a certain reluctance to charge into the current conversation, I couldn't resist. Nevertheless, I simply can't give it a volt of confidence.
Lee

Uh, if they knew enough to use a search engine they wouldn't have needed to use the Wreck in the first place. And if they were just too lazy to do that, they won't do it AFTER getting any advice.
Just MHO,
Vic
Robatoy wrote:

Sometimes even the initiated are puzzled by the answers. :-)

Good luck with this one. Too many electrical and electronic types here...
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

So how is it any different from any other usenet group?
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net (Lawrence Wasserman) wrote:

It's different in here. Can't you feel the love?