Tired of electrical discussions.

Quite a series of puns. Parallels no other thread here!

Reply to
Robatoy

(choke, choke)

Reply to
Bob Martin

So much wit, all fused together.

Reply to
B a r r y

But are the puns up to code??

If the punsters conducted themselves according to code, they would have installed them in series instead of parallel.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Until the main breaker box gets tripped.

Then we will all be in the dark!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

If this condition doesn't rectify itself soon, I'm jumping off a bridge!

Reply to
Robatoy

Uh, if they knew enough to use a search engine they wouldn't have needed to use the Wreck in the first place. And if they were just too lazy to do that, they won't do it AFTER getting any advice.

Just MHO,

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

You seem to have the capacity to induce a great deal of laughter.

(I know, not perfect ...)

Reply to
Art Greenberg

It's different in here. Can't you feel the love?

Reply to
Robatoy

Despite a certain reluctance to charge into the current conversation, I couldn't resist. Nevertheless, I simply can't give it a volt of confidence.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Gordon

I would give you a full wave as you go by but my capacity to enjoy this crap is reaching a very high level of resistance -- no doubt a sine of the increasing impedance to meaningful discussion -- this group needs a new theory less we collapse in a meaningless series as opposed to something natural -- perhaps we should stick to cutting logs? Surely it's just another sine in an endless stream that this group is becoming increasingly polarized -- which gives one the impulse see if we could find a magnetic personality to give us a new direction instead of wandering in circles with everything continuously collapsing and expanding. Yagi, yagi, yagi -- that's all I hear, no focus -- perhaps we could find someone who would reflect the groups values and start a stronger wave of focused and related topics in a new continuum.

Reply to
WillR

On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:17:05 -0400, the inscrutable Robatoy spake:

Not ONE of you fidiots heard the "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Plop!" on this one, did you?

------------------------------------------ Do the voices in my head bother you? ------------------------------------------

Full-Service Web Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I feel your pain. But try to control your hysteresis. Don't give yourself anode bleed. Step up to the plate and lose your biases. Watch those full waves as your arm could come out of its socket.

Reply to
Robatoy

Brilliant!

Reply to
Robatoy

SIR, Message from the BORG! Put in on speaker Ensign. "STOP! Resistance is futile"

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Hey now, what are you trying to say, Larry?

Hello?

Larry?

Reply to
Robatoy

Don't listen to them! They're just armateurs.

Reply to
Robatoy

Uh, which Larry? :)

Reply to