Tiny gloat

An acquaintance gifted me with an old ("busted, no @!%# good!") saw he'd picked out of a local landfill. I took it to one of the local tool stores, spent $15 for a new cord and another $15 to replace the cracked handle. Now have my first (variable-speed, dual-range) Milwaukee Sawzall. Works like a champ and looks like new!

Hi Morris,
A sawzall is a handy tool. I bought the PC variety about 5 years ago to cut some 10" spikes in order to separate a bunch of raised beds that we had in our garden.
Since then, I have used it many times for several projects that I never envisioned - like slicing studs to install two recessed "medicine cabinets".
You can also use it for pruning - cutting out juniper and the like.
Oh yeah... you suck (think I paid $160+ for mine.)
Get a good blade.
Lou

A good saw. Good on ya!
You suck for yet another reason.... you have a Bot and I don't.
"Robatoy" wrote

Break out the crowbar Rob ... and get yourself one! If you do as many cutouts as I think you do, you'll be SO happy once you realize that the 'bot takes a lot of the pain out of making precise cuts in expensive materials.
Still think you need to "inlay" your logo as we discussed earlier! That'd be a treat!
Regards,
Rick
Robatoy (in snipped-for-privacy@nr-tor01.bellnexxia.net) said:
| You suck for yet another reason.... you have a Bot and I don't.
If you have a particular project in mind, drop me an e-mail.