tinting / dyeing epoxy

I'm looking to dye epoxy opaque white to fill in some small dings in a current project made of melamine. Does anyone have any suggestions on what sort of dye powder (or other) to use? Or is there a product for this application that my dags didn't turn up?
thanks,
jc

I've used acrylic paint to tint epoxy black. You can get it in small bottles at a craft store or the craft section at Wal-Mart, e.g.
todd
noonenparticular wrote:

http://www.acp-composites.com/acp-ez.htm
you can use powered substances too, but make a test batch. Even wood dust can be used to help blend in an epoxy repair in lumber.
dave
noonenparticular wrote:

I've used universal colorants, acrylic artist's paint, artist's oil paint, Solar Lux, Behlen's pigments, even Testors model paints, all with excellent results. I needed so little colorant, I don't think the epoxy cared what it was.
Just remember how many shades of white there are... <G>
As usual, practice on scrap, and trim the epoxy with a sharp tool, sanding doesn't work that well.
Barry

Don't I know it..... I think the most accurate statement you can make about white is that there is *no* white!
Thanks for the advice.
jc