time to work

Page 2 of 2

I have an *absolutely*amazing* storehouse of "useless information" in the organic filing system. <grin>
People are especially amazed at the ability to recall such stuff, given my talent for _failing_ to remember to do the *routine* sh*t.
snipped-for-privacy@horatio.agresource.com () wrote in wrote:

Bah..too obvious. Ravel's Bolero will do it and you have enough time to really enjoy the torture.

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:18:44 GMT, "mel"

"Accidentally" setting off a smoke alarm would work well... <G>
Barry