Timber Wolf Band Saw Blades?

Anybody ever heard of a 92-1/2 inch band saw blade? A guy on E-Bay is selling some and he has listed it as a 92.5 - inch blade. I have a Jet 14-inch which takes a 93.5" blade. Not sure if these are compatible or not. Have looked on various web-sites and cannot see any 92.5's, only 93.5's.
Thanks
Allyn

Take a look at your adjustment on the bandsaw. Can the whole thing be lowered 1/2" and not run out of room? If so, the inch smaller (if it's not a typo) won't be a problem.
Sometimes the easy answers are right in front of you, but not obvious.
Dave Hinz
A 92.5 inch blade is what HF's wonderful (agonizingly awful) 14" bandsaw takes. I know because I had one, returned it, and Timber Wolf was nice enough to give 50% credit. Timberwolf told me this is a unique size, not the market standard, and very few blades of this size are ever sold. That being the case, anyone finding 92.5' blads on ebay should be able to buy them cheap...

Allyn Vaughn wrote:

Lower your upper wheel all the way down. Wrap a tape measure around the wheels following the blade path. You should be able to get a pretty good idea of whether or not the 92.5" blade will fit.
Old 14 clones were made with 92 1/2, and didn't have the travel to use a 93 1/2 as I recall. Check your manual and the travel on the upper wheel, but my bet's it will fit, may be touchy to roll onto the wheels.

Take a look at your owners manual if you still have it, or contact Jet. Anyway, I have a Craftsman 14" Professional bandsaw that LOOKS exactly like the Jet 14' Open stand model. The manual calls for a blade length of between 91 1/2 and 93 1/2. Based on that little bit of useless information, I would ASSUME that the 92 1/2 inch blade will work for you.
Wayne
Wayne