Timber Frame or Post & Beam Shed Plans

I've googled, and really only come up with one set of plans. I'm leaning towards drawing up my own, as I'd like to incorporate a sauna into the design. Any suggestions as to "the best" book to get?

Thanks, JP

**************** Bent.
Reply to
Jay Pique

Jack Sobon's book is a good intro to the practicalities of small-scale US-style timber framing

There are any number of "Build a shed" books, but a lot of these are a bit coffee table.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

A Timber Framer's Workshop by Steve Chappell. Great book. Highly recommended.

Reply to
My Old Tools

The current issue of Fine Homebuilding has an article about building a timber frame shed:

Q.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

Reply to