Timber Frame or Post & Beam Shed Plans

I've googled, and really only come up with one set of plans. I'm leaning towards drawing up my own, as I'd like to incorporate a sauna into the design. Any suggestions as to "the best" book to get?
Thanks, JP **************** Bent.

Jack Sobon's book is a good intro to the practicalities of small-scale US-style timber framing <(Amazon.com product link shortened)>
There are any number of "Build a shed" books, but a lot of these are a bit coffee table.
--
Smert' spamionam

Jay Pique wrote:

A Timber Framer's Workshop by Steve Chappell. Great book. Highly recommended.
Jay Pique wrote:

The current issue of Fine Homebuilding has an article about building a timber frame shed:
http://www.taunton.com/finehomebuilding/pages/h00153.asp
R, Tom Q.
The sauna has requirements of its own. It is very important to have an air space between the walls and vapor barrier. This air space should be open at the top and bottom to insure air circulation thus preventing mold, mildew and decay. Design a sauna building and the rest will take care of itself. Mine is free standing off our deck; 8x12 ft with a room below for wood storage. A watertight floor with drain is a must as is a changing room adjacent to the stove room. My stove was imported from Finland; it is wood fired. Details available if you are interested. Dave

Thanks all, for the info.
JP