THREE WAYS TO MAKE A HEADBOARD

http://www.sunset.com/sunset/Premium/Home/2001/01-Jan/HomeGuide0101/HG5Headboards.html
Not exactly to my liking, more along the lines of something a artsy interior decorator would come up with.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

And therein you have captured the essence of Sunset Magazine. We pretty much get it for the Gardening and Travel sections, focused on the Western US. And then, mostly out of habit.
I wouldn't think it would be your type of publication. (And that is said with respect, sir.)
Patriarch