Thoughts on the Wood River model 151223?

Anyone have any experience/issues with this mortiser?
http://www.woodcraft.com/product/151223/woodriver-benchtop-mortiser-with-chisels-bits.aspx#REVIEWS
Thanks.
On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 11:00:27 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

So I bought this mortiser from a guy for $100.00. He got it as a gift a couple of years ago and never used it.
I cannot believe how easy it is to cut mortises with a machine rather than using my router, a jig, and a chisel. I damn near broke down into tears.
On 9/13/2015 12:50 PM, Michael wrote:

Mine is a late 90's Delta, but the design is virtually identical, probably built in same factory in Chi-wan.
Been ver serviceable thus far. Have cut thousands of mortises with it, and still a goto for through mortices, despite owning a Multi-Router.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

I thought you played Dominoes.
On 9/13/2015 8:04 PM, krw wrote:

Not yet. LOL
On 9/13/2015 12:50 PM, Michael wrote:

Imagine how I felt after getting my Festool Domino, and still some 10,000 mortises later.