Thoughts on P.C. 8529 and ROCKLER table

Last summer I picked up a Rockler router table / PC plunge router package to use on a large wood floor installation job at my new house. I love this unit and I want to try my hand at some rail / stile face frame cabinets.
I have the following questions:
1. What company manufactures the best bit set for cabinet making?
2. Can anyone suggest a good router table coping sled or direct me to plans for a better shop-built one?
3. Is there ONE book or video on the subject of cabinet making that is superior to all the others?
Thank you very much!