thought there might be some interest in this

Not mine, I'm on the east coast.

David Babcock

But I certainly dont have all these motors.

> Dave

Reply to
David Babcock

> Dave

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Please tell people what they are going to find when they click on the link.

Gene

> Dave

Reply to
Gene

You always do, so I thought it was SOP :)

I don't like to waste my time going to ebay, wait for it to load, to be supprised with something I'm not interested in. If it's worth posting, it's worth the time to make a few extra keystrokes.

Gene

PS By the way, how'ed you make out with that silkscreen project?

Reply to
Gene