thought there might be some interest in this

Not mine, I'm on the east coast. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#65190452&category 789
Dave
But I certainly dont have all these motors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#65190452&category 789

If you're in need of some motors, check this one http://www.woodweb.com/cgi-bin/forums/machinery.pl?read04262

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#65190452&category 789

Please tell people what they are going to find when they click on the link.
Gene

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#65190452&category 789

You always do, so I thought it was SOP :)
I don't like to waste my time going to ebay, wait for it to load, to be supprised with something I'm not interested in. If it's worth posting, it's worth the time to make a few extra keystrokes.
Gene
PS By the way, how'ed you make out with that silkscreen project?
(Gene) commands: