THOTH Newsreader

A few days ago someone posted that they used thoth for reading usenet. Could that person drop me a line? I have the program set up and running, but I need some tips on tweaking it to it's full potential. Scott.

There are a couple of us here on the wreck. Wadda you want to know?
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

it's great at filtering (handy lately) feel free to drop me a line at gaepps at comcast.net if you'd like to take it off-line.
Allen Catonsville, MD

Sorry, thats the wrong addy in the body above, just delete the obvious stuff in my from line and e-mail me. Allen

Scott, I tried THOTH and found it clumsy and slow.
I prefer MT Newswatcher 3.1
You can find it at http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/ and available for 10.2
--
Jim Polaski
"The measure of a man is what he will do