THOTH Newsreader

A few days ago someone posted that they used thoth for reading usenet. Could that person drop me a line? I have the program set up and running, but I need some tips on tweaking it to it's full potential. Scott.

Reply to
Jeffrey McAuley

There are a couple of us here on the wreck. Wadda you want to know?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I'm here as well. I'm pretty sure I don't use the full potential but it's great at filtering (handy lately) feel free to drop me a line at gaepps at comcast.net if you'd like to take it off-line.

Allen Catonsville, MD

Reply to
Allen Epps

Sorry, thats the wrong addy in the body above, just delete the obvious stuff in my from line and e-mail me. Allen

Reply to
Allen Epps

Scott, I tried THOTH and found it clumsy and slow.

I prefer MT Newswatcher 3.1

You can find it at

and available for 10.2

Reply to