Thompsons waterseal

Yesterday a contractor sanded my front porch (all Pine), it looked great. then he began to apply Thompsons water seal. before he was totally done he ran out of the sealant. went to the store and bought a new can of it, when he applied it to the remainder of the porch, there is a notable difference in the color of the old and the new can, pretty much ruiing the entire overall look. What can be done?

Reply to
jeschemel

Wait? In a year it'll be gone (well, it'll probably still muck up a real coating). Thompson's is the *last* thing I'd use on a deck (or anything else, for that matter).

Reply to
krw

I agree. Whoever the marketing guy is who was in charge of promoting that stuff deserves every penny he makes.

He's probably the same guy who convinced every food and drink maker on earth to put cranberries in absolutely everything. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Have him resand and reseal. His problem. I would advise him to buy enough to begin with and mix the containers together if it requires more than one.

Reply to
Leon

I'd advise him to buy something else!

Reply to