This works great - why didn't I think of it before?

Man you must have too much time on your hands to get upset about things like this or you must be the neighborhood grass nazi. . I'll bet the poor guy worked all day at a job that didn't pay much and couldn't afford a better lawnmower like yours and probably blew the grass clippings off the sidewalk so you wouldn't fall down and sue him. With a neighbor like you, I'd want to move too.

Reply to
Mike

nospambob

Snip

Because something less waterproof than tools should be in the garage. But, I'm bettin you are correct that the car should be more water proof than the tools. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I did that for many years and then one day discovered my gas blower worked

10 times better and 10 times faster due to the much higher volume of air. Just pointing the gas blower in the general direction gets the job thoroughly done in seconds.
Reply to
Leon

You forgot one thing:

Before firing up the blower, instruct anyone in the house NOT to open the garage door and the back door at the same time or the entire dust contents of the garage will magically be teleported into your living room and will settle in every nook and cranny in the house.

Don't ask...

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.motorola.com

Reply to
mhejl

It's not *exactly* the same, but a great read none-the-less:

Reply to
Charles Jones

Just as good as the first time around!

Charles J> > > Well, I suppose someone else posted this one in the past but I > > never caught it. >

Reply to
Grant P. Beagles