THIS NG IS RUINED. HERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE

Page 4 of 4

I get a digest version daily "Today's most active topics:"
I miss most of the junk - only four "most active topics" today (for instance).
Essentially, I let the guys who are most active "filter" what I read as they respond to one post or another.
So, for me, the best approach to SPAM and such is for everyone to ignore it. Then, it will never appear on the most active list and I will never even know it was posted.

No it isn't

Yes it is.

It is not, you toffee-nosed, cloth-eared pile of lark's vomit!

Tis, tis, tis....is!!!!

....... . . . . . . . . . . . no it isn't
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:23:29 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I'm sorry, your time is up.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

No it isn't. You may be arguing on your own time..
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:46:21 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Sorry, I thought we were taking a Monty Python turn there. Apparently not.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

A: Well what? M: That wasn't really five minutes, just now. A: I told you, I'm not allowed to argue unless you've paid. M: I just paid! A: No you didn't. M: I DID! A: No you didn't. M: Look, I don't want to argue about that. A: Well, you didn't pay. M: Aha. If I didn't pay, why are you arguing? I Got you! A: No you haven't. M: Yes I have. If you're arguing, I must have paid. A: Not necessarily. I could be arguing in my spare time. M: Oh I've had enough of this. A: No you haven't. M: Oh Shut up.

This is rec.woodworking.abuse
You want rec.woodworking.arguments. It's down the hall.

Why don't you just kill file that idiot rather than clogging up the newsgroups with pathetic replies? ;-)
;-)
Puckdropper

Damned liberal Democrat.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

You'll never find out about PenisLand.com!!!
"jo4hn" wrote

Not to mention that the phrase "is only occasionally" is missing between the words "penis" and "mightier".
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08
"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote:

As my barber once said, "What they lost in a war, they are winning back with the pecker."
Since this was in the Orange County part of SoCal, the reference should be obvious.
Lew