This is Woodchuck News?

What the Hell is all this Mosul, Kirkuk, mosque stuff? I don't see sawdust in there.
fielddog wrote:

The poster is a guy looking for an argument and since he gets one every time he posts, he keeps coming back. DFTFT.

Or... LTUTFF---> Learn To Use The Farking Filters.
Robatoy wrote:

Agreed--but that's a solution for us as individuals, and not everyone does it. If the group would learn to just shut up (Yeah, right--that'll happen) the guy would disappear.
Bob Schmall wrote:

Fielddog emailed me about my response to his post. I wasn't clear in that one--I was referring not to him but to GKBHUPM (whatever) who posts his antiwar rants just to get attention.
Bob