This is testing? Set 415

Rob posted this set Thursday:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Burns
On 11/19/11 12:53 AM, J Burns wrote:

Now I imitated Rob's form and sent it to all three groups. It came through Eternal September's server. I wonder why his don't!

So, you are seeing the same problem as me? I saw your 'Original'.
--
" Well you can't trust a special like the old time coppers
When you can't find your way 'ome"

Thanks for doing the tests, I guess the best way to find out is for someone to ask ES, they have a feedback form on their web site. If you do contact them please let us know when they reply.
On 11/19/11 6:09 AM, Rob H. wrote:

complained (probably more than one person), Ray has been known to filter out a specific individual or type of post. It obviously isn't you, otherwise your followups wouldn't appear.
--
Froz...

FrozenNorth wrote: ) On 11/19/11 6:09 AM, Rob H. wrote: )> Thanks for doing the tests, I guess the best way to find out is for )> someone to ask ES, they have a feedback form on their web site. If you )> do contact them please let us know when they reply.)> ) I suspect they are filtering your posts on purpose, somebody probably ) complained (probably more than one person), Ray has been known to filter ) out a specific individual or type of post. It obviously isn't you, ) otherwise your followups wouldn't appear.
I find it far more likely that it triggered automatically because the content of the post is the same each time.
Asking ES for feedback is the best option, I guess.
SaSW, Willem
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 06:09:15 -0500, Rob H. wrote:

Interesting. The last update of Cleanfeed was applied in June and after that time these posts were rejected as spam. There is indeed a spammy pattern in these posts (and newsguy postings in general get a negative initial score, just like Google), but they should not be rejected. Will look into this and hopefully get it fixed before the next posting.
Thanks for the heads-up.
--
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a Banana.
http://www.eternal-september.org

Thanks! Glad to see that they have good customer service there.
J Burns wrote:

Now you need to repeat your test every week for the next 414 weeks, and see how long before they don't show up.