This is so cool! A 'safety' table saw that detects your finger.

Page 10 of 10

Dave Balderstone informed:

Well, shit. Please call my sainted Mother and ask her why she has been calling me Robert for the last 50 years. According to my Dad, naming me that was her idea, so she probably knows the truth.
Now help me out here. WTF should I tell my Mom (if she isn't behind this) when I tell her Robert isn't my real name? Should I stop putting it at the end of every post?

And we have already seen sawstop's demo of a wiener slowly moving into the blade. Sort of inspires all kinds of horrifying techniques.