THIS is racism:

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:50:43 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Your post is inappropriate for this newsgroup. Are you so disrespectful of the purpose and the frequenters of this group that you incessantly flood it with posts unrelated to woodworking? Your act wears thin.

Damn! Now you have burst my bubble! I have upset one of our contributors.... you ARE a contributor, aren't you?
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:38:00 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

No, I'm a former lurker who has yet to contribute. What that means is neither you nor I have made woodworking contributions to the group. However, I will, in the future. Judging by your past posts, you won't.