This is probably the ONLY time I wished I lived i or near California!

Check out the TOOLS: Old iron, low prices most 220 V some 3 ph. But the prices

No connection to, etc. Tom

Tom Bunetta

the distance you do.

RicodJour

my time more productively then that.....

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Looked like they all had Ebay auction numbers, didn't they?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Yep, that pretty much wiped out any interest on my part. That, and the fact that the location was 800 miles away.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita