This is probably the ONLY time I wished I lived i or near California!

Check out the TOOLS: Old iron, low prices most 220 V some 3 ph. But the prices
No connection to, etc. Tom http://www.interschola.com/auctions.php?store_categories_id=1

Wait until the auctions are over - you probably won't bemoan living at the distance you do.

Looks like another E-bay, no listing of recently sold WW items. I can waste my time more productively then that.....
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:41:27 +0300, "Rick Samuel"

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

Yep, that pretty much wiped out any interest on my part. That, and the fact that the location was 800 miles away.