"This" Is A Re-Saw

Frank Ketchum

Ain't no way you're going to sneak that into your shop past SWMBO.

Forget it.

Reply to
GRL

Reply to
Mapdude

Blah. I can do resawing on my Wood-Mizer. That's for a monster high volume operation.

Jon E

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

Dreaming again, Keeter?

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Still can't figure out what good three heads would do? Does it take off three boards at once?

Reply to
BIG JOE

Wonder how many pallets do you have to make to pay off $18,000.....hmmmm...

Reply to
George Berlinger

Yes, in one pass to be exact.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

About 18,000 is my guess.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Hell, never mind SWMBO, I'd never slip it past my checkbook.

John Carlson