"This" Is A Re-Saw

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%97026074
UA100

Man, if I had that I could screw up on such a larger scale!
Ain't no way you're going to sneak that into your shop past SWMBO.
Forget it.
--

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

Hell, never mind SWMBO, I'd never slip it past my checkbook.
Anybody got a pickup I could borrow to haul this to my shed?
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Blah. I can do resawing on my Wood-Mizer. That's for a monster high volume operation.
Jon E

Dreaming again, Keeter?
--
Nahmie
Those who know the least will always know it the loudest.

Wonder how many pallets do you have to make to pay off $18,000.....hmmmm...

About 18,000 is my guess.
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

BIG JOE wrote: