This has probably been covered, but pleae advise...

I did an Outlook search for CAD but nothing came up in thr rec...I'm just looking for something easy to use for 2d or 3d furniture design. I've tried atoCAD but it's just too steep of a learning curve -AND expen$ive. Anyone have luck w/ a different program?
Thanks! Fred
Add pictures here
✖
I use IMSI TurboCAD Designer v7. It is fairly easy to use and if I remember right, it was around $30. I use it in it's most basic form to do 2D drawings. I have not taken the time to do any 3D. I got it at Staples. It works well for me, don't guarantee it will work for you. (and for all you guys out there who are cynical, I do not represent or get any money from either company)

tried
Add pictures here
✖
Try here: http://www.google.com/groups?as_q Ęd&as_ugroup=rec.woodworking
Shawn
FDawg wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
thanks -i figured out what the problem was...i only had the first 300 messages imported into my newsreader. once i brought in all 8,000 i found a bunch of info. thanks!

just
tried
Anyone
Add pictures here
✖
brought forth from the murky depths:

http://www.google.com/groups?as_q=which%20CAD&as_ugroup=rec.woodworking 4,920 freakin' hits in 1.13 seconds.
-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ---------- http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development
Add pictures here
✖
thanks -i wanted recent info, though, as programs are revised and new ones released all the time.

tried
Anyone
Add pictures here
✖
brought forth from the murky depths:

Check the dates, nitwit. Crikey, ya do a guy a favor only to find out how he got his nick.
-------------------------------------- PESSIMIST: An optimist with experience -------------------------------------------- www.diversify.com - Web Database Development
Add pictures here
✖