This has probably been covered, but pleae advise...

I did an Outlook search for CAD but nothing came up in thr rec...I'm just looking for something easy to use for 2d or 3d furniture design. I've tried atoCAD but it's just too steep of a learning curve -AND expen$ive. Anyone have luck w/ a different program?

Thanks! Fred

Reply to
FDawg

I use IMSI TurboCAD Designer v7. It is fairly easy to use and if I remember right, it was around $30. I use it in it's most basic form to do 2D drawings. I have not taken the time to do any 3D. I got it at Staples. It works well for me, don't guarantee it will work for you. (and for all you guys out there who are cynical, I do not represent or get any money from either company)

Reply to
Jay

Reply to
Shawn

thanks -i figured out what the problem was...i only had the first 300 messages imported into my newsreader. once i brought in all 8,000 i found a bunch of info. thanks!

Reply to
FDawg

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:30:17 GMT, "FDawg" brought forth from the murky depths:

freakin' hits in 1.13 seconds.

-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ----------

Poly-free Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

thanks -i wanted recent info, though, as programs are revised and new ones released all the time.

Reply to
FDawg

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:46:04 GMT, "FDawg" brought forth from the murky depths:

Check the dates, nitwit. Crikey, ya do a guy a favor only to find out how he got his nick.

- Web Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques