This eBay sale page is too funny

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemA46756343
And check the pictures closely, the bid history and read everything the man has to say, too funny.
Alex

OK, is it the wedding dress or the router table?
GTO(John)
Mine makes thirteen million three hundred and eighty eight thousand three hundred sixty three hits! Alex
Sorry that's meant to "OT", sorry Alex
Abouth 5th or 6th time it's been posted here..........
Todd L

Ya - it'd be nice if people would say which of the "we've seen it" ebay links they're writing about when they post 'em, so we know if it's the wedding dress one, the router one, the naked-guy-reflected-in-the-teapot one, or what.

Did you see the Photoshopped one of Naked Teapot Guy hiding amongst the crowd of ex-wife's beanie babies ?
(posted on BoingBoing I think)
Gee. I'm thinking this one has cycled the wreck enough times it's lapped itself.
UA100