scribbled:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selmOqe1c%24qro%40pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca
‚úĖ
Apr 11, 2004, 7:37pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@nonet.ca (Luigi†Zanasi) posted: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=4fqe1c%24qro%40pulp.ucs.ualberta.ca
That references a blivit. Different thing altogether. I heard of blivits long ago, in the military, long, long, time before I ever came around here. A blivit (or blivet), was always referred to as trying to put 10 lbs of crap, in a 5 lb paper bag. Generally used in some sort of reference to a 2LT.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I don't have any relatives I'd be willing to do that big a favor for, let alone a friend. Nice you got paid, even tho you didn't say what your materials costs were, and how long the labor took.
So, how much an hour does it figure out to?
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:47:31 -0400, J T wrote:

They paid the material costs and it took about 80 hours, so it came out better than a Wal-Mart greeter wage :-) Of course, if I knew what I was doing, it would have taken less than half the time.
-Doug
--
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul." - George Bernard Shaw