This book any good?

Practical Design Solutions and Strategies: Key Advice for Sound Construction from Fine Woodworking (Essentials of Woodworking)
Anyone have an opinion on how good the above book is for teaching a woodworker who has a hard time with design? (NO, I DON'T want to use measured drawings; I just need nudges for inspiration).
David
ranted:

Excellent book. It followed me home from the library one month and I read it from cover to cover. I bought a copy a couple months later when I saw it on sale at Hamilton for several dollars.
-- Gray Davis said "Vote for 'The Governator' or I'll be Back!" -------------------------------------------------------- http://diversify.com Terminating the bad websites out there

I like the book... it's one that I pull out when I'm puzzling over a design issue. Note that "design" in this book is from aesthetic or mechanical perspectives in different sections of the book.
John