thinnest 10" blade

I am looking for the thinnest kerf 10" saw blade. Freud has a few at .090 and .091 but was wondering if there is something thinner in a combination blade.
R. Pierce Butler wrote:

The thinnest I know of is about 1/16 (0.063). The one I had was Japanese...don't recall the manufacturer but Hitachi makes them too. Don't know if they are available in combo, mine was ATB.
--

dadiOH

Have you tried these at .050
http://www.bladesllc.com/thinRim.html
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Wow. That's thin - and you get a full 2 5/8" depth on some. I've never seen them before. Thanks for the link.
JP