Thinking of organizing a Steinway (NYC) tour.

I'm thinking of organizing a 'wreck group factory tour of the NYC Steinway factory.
It would be free, and anyone who can get to Grand Central Station by ~ 8:15-8:30 AM on a Monday or Tuesday is welcome to join. We'd take the subway over to Queens.
<http://www.steinway.com/factory/tour.shtml
I'll be taking Metro North into NYC from New Haven.
Any interest in joining?
B A R R Y said:

Darned, if you'd only suggested that in September. I've still got my MTA card....
Greg G.

Depends on when. In the spring? Yes. Next few weeks? Can't make it.

Spring might be nice, as it will lessen the chance of bad weather traveling.