Thinking about WoodWorking to Much!

You know you are thinking about woodworking to much when you go into an autoparts store and for new rotors, but ask for Routers! The guy looked at me like I was crazy and then I slapped myself in the forehead and said sorry, I mean rotors... Doh!
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com
Stoutman wrote:

Or you work in an autoparts store and some *plank* walks in asking for routers.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Don't worry, he probably just thought you're a computer geek.
B.

at