Thinking about purchasing

I have the chance to buy a DeWalt DW746 10" table saw with 52" rails, sliding table, out feed table, mobile base and a Forrest II dado blade. Also I can purchase a Delta 14" model 28-348 band saw. The guy also has a Porter Cable 557 plate joiner with 1000 biscuits. The guy want $600 for the table saw, $400 for the band saw, and $100 for the biscuit joiner. Based on what I can find these seem to be good deals. Does anyone have any of these machines and have any recomendations.
Thanks, Rob
I have had my Dewalt TS with sliding table for about 3 years and really love it. No problems at all. It runs quiet and virtually no vibrations. As I recall, I paid about $1300 which included the sliding table, outfeed table and right table extension. Have also mounted a router under the right extension. For $600, it sounds like a very good deal as long as it's in good condition.
Joe T

No experience with the saw, but what type of blade is it? If it is the Forrest WWII blade, it is not a dado blade, but a combination regular blade. I do have this blade on my tablesaw and it is excellent. The blade alone costs about $115. If it is the Forrest dado set, I believe that actually runs around $250 but I don't own that one.

I have this joiner and am happy with it. Find out how old it is because some of the older models had some problems with (I think) the fence. Sorry, I can't recall exactly what the issue was. Search the group archives http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=rec.woodworking for this topic.

Seems to be good deals if the machines are in good shape. Good luck.
Frank
All of these machines were purchased around August 2005. I have seen these and cannot tell they have been used. I may be wrong on the model of the Forrest, but it is a dado set.
Rob
All of these machines were purchased around August 2005. I have seen these and cannot tell they have been used. I may be wrong on the model of the Forrest, but it is a dado set.
Rob

Write the man a check. Now. And get back to work.
Patriarch

I think you need to let me know where these are at so I can go inspect them for you. ;)