Think I'll stop making furniture...

...and just buy from Home Depot:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/14/home.depot.drugs/index.html
B.
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 20:27:33 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"

Interesting story! The stuff is moving all around us all the time and we have no idea. LE will nab these dealers in short order, I'm sure.
Its up to five people saying they had similar cabinets.I would think that not everybody turned in there info.